To graduate with a Bachelor’s degree from the School of Education, candidates must meet all General Requirements and Graduation Requirements of CLASS majors as well as the following:
- Earned a combined grade point average of 2.50 in professional education and specialization as well as an overall USFSM GPA of 2.50
- Completed all assignments and/or requirements that are required to be uploaded into Taskstream
- Successful completion of all courses and requirements on the Program of Study
- Submitted all documents for graduation (i.e., test scores, final grades, final transcripts) to Academic Advising (SMC-C107) no later than 5:00 pm on the Friday after the graduation ceremony. If that date is a university holiday, then the said information must be submitted no later than 5:00 pm on the Thursday after the graduation ceremony.
Elementary Education majors must also have:
- Successfully completed all program requirements for ESOL including the ESOL Field Experience Documentation form.
- Passed the appropriate Florida Teacher Certification Examinations (FTCE): Subject Area Exams and Professional Education Exam.
- Elementary Education majors must also complete the assignments and/or requirements that are required to be uploaded into Taskstream.