A Change of Graduate Program Request will NOT be considered for graduate students in their first semester of study.  Only a continuing graduate student enrolled for study in a particular program who wishes to change to another program at the same or lower level may complete the Change of Program Request Application.   It is up to the discretion of the student’s new program to determine if a Change of Program is appropriate and will be granted. Students may obtain the Change of Program Request Application on the USF Sarasota-Manatee website. This form must be signed both by the current program and the new program, after which it must be submitted to the college for approval.  If approved by the college, the change of program form is then sent to Records and Registration for processing.  NOTE:  Some programs may require another application to be submitted because the Change of Program Request Form does not contain sufficient information for them to make a decision. Students should check with the College before completing any paperwork.